Country IT Manager
¥10M - 13M / annum
March 25, 2019
The IT Manager role forms an integral part of the IT International management team and leads the day-to-day IT support and execution of systems and process improvement projects for company in country.
The successful candidate would have a generic Information Technology background covering both Infrastructure knowledge as Application and Process knowledge and would be reporting directly to the Head of International Information Technology.
More about the Role:
- Forms integral part of the IT & Business organization and accountable for the delivery of IT systems and services throughout region.
- Facilitates the effective and efficient improvement and implementation of local and HQ applications in support of the business.
- Coordinates the efficient and effective implementation and improvements on the IT Infrastructure through regional and HQ relationships.
- Implement Business Best Practices through coordination and documentation of business requirements.
More about the Successful Candidate:
- Experience in business processes and applications. ITIL certified preference.
- 7-10 years of relevant IT experience, of which 3+ years in IT Management position.
- Experience in managing multiple projects and support functions
- Experience in popular ERP and/or Retail POS applications
- Preferably experience in the Retail industry.
- Fluent Japanese and Business English
What’s On Offer:
- A rare opportunity for you to demonstrate your skills, initiative and creativity in a rapidly growing company.
- A fast-moving context, where you’ll be given ownership of multiple projects backed by an amazing team.
- The rewards of making a genuine impact in a corporate culture that embraces creativity, fosters innovation and offers real career progression.
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633