CRM Planner-Assistant Manager
April 16, 2019
IT and technology
Looking for a CRM Planner-Assistant Manager to drive PDCA cycle for CRM strategies to further build good relationship with membership program customers and contribute to sales fundamentals (e.g. footfall, VPT, UPT).
Our client is a global apparel company originally from Europe, that is now at the top of their industry here in Japan. Japan being one of their biggest markets, is fast growing and they are looking for someone to handle CRM both on the B2B and B2C Aspect to manage this growth.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Track annual CRM plans in ways to build brand equity/loyalty and contribute to sales fundamentals (e.g. footfall, VPT, UPT).
- CRM data analysis to contribute to sales fundamentals .
- Develop creative and innovative CRM campaign ideas tied up with external partners.
- Intensive experience as a CRM staff (i.e. CRM analysis, CRM planning)
- Fluent Japanese and basic English level
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633