¥7M - 20M / annum
April 8, 2019
IT and technology
Job Title: DATA ENGINEER
Data engineers are responsible for finding trends in data sets and developing algorithms to help make raw data more useful to the enterprise. You will be in multi-disciplinary working environments analyzing data to provide real -world impact for companies globally. You will influence many of the recommendations our company’s clients look forward to positively change their firms and improve their performances.
More about the Role:
- Experience in Python, Scala, SQL & Java
- Speaking ability in both English and Japanese
- Work with clients to model their data landscape, obtain data extracts, and define secure data exchange approaches
- Plan and deliver secure, good practice data integration strategies and approaches
- Acquire, ingest, and process data from multiple sources and systems into Big Data platforms.
Learning for you:
- Influence, develop and master best-practice around modern tools that support fast development of analytics solutions like Python, Spark, Airflow and others
- Learn to fully understand the data science and data engineering process and develop influential and reusable patterns and abstractions.
We are waiting for you to join to change the data world!
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633