¥8M - 12M / annum
April 2, 2019
IT and technology
An exciting role has come up to detect frauds and prevent claims corruptions for the insurers. As the data scientist, you will be the core force of this machine-learning-product company. You will be responsible for the model designing, features constructing, and algorithms optimizing. The ideal candidate should be comfortable dealing with different kinds of approaches, as well as being able to produce predictions justified with intelligible explanations even without much data out there.
More about the Role:
- Look for new ideas to improve and innovate the solution for constant-changing fraud landscapes.
- Challenge messy and often incomplete data paired with complex and ever-evolving problems.
- Use different methods such as: unsupervised anomaly detection, temporal sequences analysis, semantic network analysis, etc., to deal with insurance claims data including date, location, circumstantial details, damage descriptions, and involved parties.
More about the Successful Candidate:
- Technical skills in Applied Mathematics, preferably in machine learning and/or operations research.
- A combination of strong analysis with synthesis abilities.
- Ability to write quality production code.
- Flexibility on frequent traveling for client meetings.
- Fluent in both Japanese and English.
- Programming experience of coding in C# is a plus, but not necessary if you are a fast learner.
After a few short months you will be able to:
- Opportunity to work with other branches globally.
- Understand insurance data and fraud mechanisms.
- Create the associated mathematical models.
- Implement, test and optimize the associated algorithms.
- Coming up with ideas for the solution
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633