Deputy Accounting Manager
¥12M - ¥12M / annum
December 21, 2018
Finance and accounting
Unique opportunity for finance professionals to work on an oversea assignment!
Our client’s business encompasses the entire energy supply chain from upstream fuel investment to fuel procurement through power generation. They succeeded their parent companies’ fuel and overseas power generation business and aims to become one of the world’s leading energy firms.
This is a Deputy Manager role for the accounting department who will support the General Manager. This person will spend the first 6 months working at the headquarter in Tokyo, followed by expatriation to one of the subsidiaries abroad either in Australia, Singapore or the U.S.
Your Skills & Experience
• Minimum 10 years of accounting in energy or manufacturing industry required
• Basic Tax and Treasury management experience required
• Proactive and open personality required
• Consolidated accounting experience preferred
• SAP experience preferred
What’s on offer?
• A rare opportunity to be part of the growth journey of a leading company.
• A unique chance to gain experience at a subsidiary abroad.
• Flextime with core hours from 10:00-15:00.
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633