¥6M - ¥13M / annum
November 7, 2019
IT and technology
Our client is a Japanese Fintech company. They have over 100 employees now, a majority of these employees are non Japanese and English is spoken internally. The culture is very laid back, and this is reported as a fun place to work with new technologies.
The dress code is casual, and people love to work here. The fact the employee turnover rate is around 15% highlights how great of a place this is to work! The company has raised over $75 million in funding to date, financially they are very stable.
Below you can see the requirements and responsibilities needed to be a successful DevOps Engineer at this company.
- Your focus is to enable product teams to rapidly, deploy, scale and monitor their large network of microservices using latest cloud platforms and DevOps tool
- You will enable feature and product teams to release excellent, production grade software
- You will create code with a focus on automation, scalability, security and reliability
- Deliver world class products to our rapidly expanding customer base
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical field. If you don't have a degree, relevant experience is also ok
- 3 or more years of experience with one or more of the following languages: Java, Scala, C++, C Python, Go, Ruby, Shell, Perl etc
- Experience working with major cloud platforms such as AWS, Microsoft Azure, GCP (Google)
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633