Digital Communication Executive
April 9, 2019
Digital marketing and sales
Our client is global corporation that seeks to change the global landscape of their industry by introducing nature and society friendly solutions to currently existing problems. They are doing so at a pace that no one has done so before, and boast a great corporate startup-like culture of flexibility.
More about the Role:
- Build calendar of LINE platform content based on LINE platform strategy, marketing and commercial activities, in collaboration with all stakeholders.
- Lead internal strategy of communication and services linked to Chatbot conversations in order to provide better service marketing as well as tracking reputation of brand and product
- Refine UX and UI: propose improvements UX and UI based on user’s voice
- Analyze user’s behavior: Integrate with Data Management Team to track KPI and define improvement points.
More about the Successful Candidate:
- This role demands excellent stakeholder and project management skills
- This role needs someone that would be proficient and interested in creating content in line with brand strategy and direction
- Strong communication skills and ability to handle multiple projects at the same time in collaboration with different teams is a definite must
- Native Japanese and Business English
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633