¥10M - 12M / annum
February 7, 2019
Digital marketing and sales
Our client is a Global media company handling the portfolio of the world’s leading luxury company. They are looking for someone to lead in handling crafting cutting edge luxury marketing in one of the world’s most exciting luxury markets.
- Build and maintain productive and long lasting relationship with client across all levels and departments
- Demonstrate digital leadership across key clients
- Ensure digital planning is strategically led, considering consumer insight, business insight and coming up with media led big ideas to deliver value to our client.
- Have the understanding and confidence to discuss all aspects of the business, including working with the clients to arrive at the best process/systems for managing their business
- Develop a motivated team focused on improving our delivery to the client
- At least 8 years’ experience as a Digital Strategic Planning
- Be able to motivate employees and clients
- In-depth understanding of Japan digital media landscape
- High level numeracy and analysis skills, to be able to interrogate data and coming out with actionable insights to inform business decisions.
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
100-0004 +813 5219 6633