¥6M - ¥8M / annum
March 22, 2019
Digital marketing and sales
Are you an experienced digital marketing professional with expertise in website management and search engine optimisation? Due to ongoing growth our client needs your talent as a web expert to complete an expanding team. Working with an impressive team of experienced marketing professionals, you will have an integral role supporting digital programs with a focus on website management, SEO/PPC and email marketing. This highly regarded company offers unlimited career growth backed a commitment to work-life balance.
You will collaborate with external agencies to drive measureable results with a strong focus on return on investment. This exciting role offers access to industry leading web and email platforms, and you’ll collaborate with the Senior Online Manager to develop and implement strategic website content. Every single day offers opportunities to showcase your creative talents with responsibility for ongoing online website updates in accordance with content and SEO strategy. Your technical skills aren’t overlooked as you maintain the technical integrity of websites with regards to offsite and onsite SEO factors including schema mark-up, URL redirects, google reviews, backlinks and directory listings. A special communicator, you will analyse and generate reports for all relevant website statistics and targets.
Your Skills & Experience:
- Degree in a relevant discipline.
- Excellent experience in web content management systems.
- Up-to-date understanding of the latest web and SEO factors, techniques, and technologies.
- Brilliant skills in Google Analytics Premium.
- Advanced data segmentation, cleansing skills.
- Strong project management and organisational skills.
- Exceptional eye for detail, as well as strong analytical, reporting skills.
You’re passionate about maximising digital content opportunities. You are an innovator, able to develop a fresh approach to digital marketing with ongoing testing, optimisation and data analysis, and you place top priority on increasing traffic, engagement and conversions. Your tremendous analytical skills allow you to deftly analyse, evaluate and report on the effectiveness of marketing initiatives, and you have the people skills to collaborate with a talented marketing team and develop, plan and execute effective digital campaigns.
What’s on offer?
- A company that is a leader in its field – and the opportunity to be part of a great team.
- The adrenalin rush of a high-energy corporate culture that values ethics, dedication to excellence and leadership by example.
- An exciting range of projects that change from day to day.
- The chance to demonstrate your creative flair in an environment where innovation is rewarded.
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633