¥6M - 8M / annum
March 22, 2019
Digital marketing and sales
If you are passionate about eCommerce this is the opportunity you have been looking for. Our client is an exciting company offering a high-growth, dynamic environment where creativity, innovative thinking and energy are valued and rewarded. This is a rare chance to join an exceptional team and learn from the best to set your career on a growth path.
As eCommerce Specialist, you will be responsible for item set up and oversight of more than one sales channel or website. Each day brings fresh variety as you manage site content and work with cross-functional team members to develop streamlined processes, content and promotional strategy. In addition to day to day management of the site(s), this exceptional role will see you assist business leaders develop the eCommerce roadmap and capture business requirements for enhancements and/or new functionality. Along with your flair for creative thinking, your analytical skills will be challenged as you review various business initiatives across all aspects of the online business to determine success or opportunities for change, and develop and implement action plans based on your analyses.
Your Skills & Experience:
- Degree qualified in Business, Computer Science or related field.
- Exceptional eCommerce experience spanning at least three years in a retail or eCommerce setting.
- Brilliant experience directly managing a website and sales channels.
- Strong organisational, time management and problem-solving skills.
- Impressive written and verbal communication skills.
- Business Level English and Japanese
You are a self-starter who develops and communicates new ideas based on trends and analyses, and then takes action to turn the ideas into reality. You are a quick thinker who can prioritize and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment, yet you are flexible and willing to change course depending on business needs. As a talented leader, you are able to build strong relationships with different departments and levels, and your passion for eCommerce makes you a valuable partner spanning creative, marketing, merchandising and planning teams to drive central messaging.
What’s on offer?
- A company that is a leader in its field – and the opportunity to be part of a great team.
- The adrenalin rush of a high-energy corporate culture that values ethics, dedication to excellence and leadership by example.
- An exciting range of projects that change from day to day.
- The chance to demonstrate your creative flair in an environment where innovation is rewarded.
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633