¥9M - 12M / annum
June 15, 2018
Digital marketing and sales
Our client is a Global Pharmaceutical Company that is looking to expand their business. They are looking for someone to lead their digital marketing strategy for a pilot project seeking to elevate their customer service level.
- Developing and implementing the assigned area focused digital marketing strategy to support the brand(s) commercial success
- Act as single contact for assigned Business Unit to provide brand specific digital strategic planning services and facilitate seamless project execution to achieve set of digital KPIs such as digital contact (DC), or face-time equivalent detailing.
- Partner with Business Intelligence team to design market research studies to understand the most up-to-date digital landscape, customer insights and guide all necessary digital/ROI analytic services to facilitate BU digital transformation and resource allocation.
- Support on providing and aliging on overall integrated digital strategy plan to shape digital excellence within the organization to enable faster tranfsformation of overall organizations.
- At least 4 years’ experience in strategy work in Digital Marketing
- Must be strategic and innovative with a passion for design, technology, and healthcare branding.
- Fluent in the language an function of digial marketing disciplines.
- Strong relationship management, organizational and project management skills
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
Japan, Tokyo 100-0004 +813 5219 6633