¥10M - 15M / annum
November 22, 2018
IT and technology
As a leading customer feedback management (CFM) firm, we helps you get smarter about your customers and employees to increase loyalty and improve ROI. Our client is a rapidly expanding CFM firm which has their unique way to survey customer experience to provide depth insight to their clients to help to improve their customer experience.
By exploiting their original analysis tools, and working with data analysis specialists to serve quality consulting services to the clients.
Chances are you’re not lacking VoC data. The trick is making sure you’re integrating and interpreting the data correctly, so you’re able to act on customer insights in meaningful ways. As a leading customer feedback management (CFM) firm, we helps you get smarter about your customers and employees to increase loyalty and improve financial performance. We combine technology and services to collect, analyze, and share feedback and behavioral data—so it’s easier for you to deliver and activate insights across your enterprise.
- Manage a team that serves our diverse set of clients—delivering actionable insights related to improving the customer experience that clients can use to boost loyalty and revenue.
- Be responsible for making sure projects are executed smoothly and on-time.
- Get the opportunity to build strong client relationships that help you learn about your clients’ business strategy and structure.
- Use that knowledge to help brands make real changes to their organization.
- If you have great people skills, love digging into data and developing talent, have a knack for finding solutions, and thrive on delivering mind-blowing results to great clients—this is the role for you.
- Relationships: Inspire team-wide accountability to ensure deliverables exceed client expectations; build relationships with executive-level clients; effectively set and manage client expectations; conduct one-on-one client calls to encourage program success.
- Leadership: Lead and drive vision of a cross-functional team of Account Managers, Research Analysts, and Operations personnel; train and develop new hires and current employees to help broaden skills and advance careers; work on internal initiatives that develop and grow company’s business.
- Strategy: Drive creative, long-term client solutions that add value and profitability; learn all aspects of clients’ businesses to increase the reach and depth of company’s products and services; influence research agendas that drive client insights.
Additional requirements include:
- Minimum 8 years’ experience managing relationships with C-level clients, managing and developing employees, and delivering solutions-driven presentations
- Bachelor’s degree (master’s is even better)
- Market research and/or consulting experience preferred
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel + PowerPoint)
- Excellent presentation skills, with the ability to command the room and influence executives
- Ability to navigate high-pressure situations and serve as a liaison between client
- Strong experience analyzing data and translating numbers into concrete, consultative advice
- A passion for inspiring the best work in associates and developing teams
- Demonstrated experience driving business change (internally or in client organizations)
- Experience working with clients in restaurant + retail industries (as vendor or otherwise) is a plus
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
100-0004 +813 5219 6633