¥10M - ¥10M / annum
March 12, 2019
Digital marketing and sales
Looking to add an experienced, detail-oriented, proactive Senior Account Manager to our Client Insights team.
-Manage a team that serves our diverse set of clients—delivering actionable insights related to improving the customer experience that clients can use to boost loyalty and revenue.
- be responsible for making sure projects are executed smoothly and on-time.
- get the opportunity to build strong client relationships that help you learn about your clients’ business strategy and structure.
- use that knowledge to help brands make real changes to their organization.
- If you have great people skills, love digging into data and developing talent, have a knack for finding solutions, and thrive on delivering mind-blowing results to great clients—this is the role for you.
Inspire team-wide accountability to ensure deliverables exceed client expectations; build relationships with executive-level clients; effectively set and manage client expectations; conduct one-on-one client calls to encourage program success.
- Leadership: Lead and drive vision of a cross-functional team of Account Managers, Research Analysts, and Operations personnel; train and develop new hires and current employees to help broaden skills and advance careers; work on internal initiatives that develop and grow company’s business.
- Strategy: Drive creative, long-term client solutions that add value and profitability; learn all aspects of clients’ businesses to increase the reach and depth of company’s products and services; influence research agendas that drive client insights.
Additional requirements include:
- Minimum 8 years’ experience managing relationships with C-level clients, managing and developing employees, and delivering solutions-driven presentations
- Bachelor’s degree (master’s is even better)
- Market research and/or consulting experience preferred
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel + PowerPoint)
- Excellent presentation skills, with the ability to command the room and influence executives
- Ability to navigate high-pressure situations and serve as a liaison between client and SMG
- Strong experience analyzing data and translating numbers into concrete, consultative advice
- A passion for inspiring the best work in associates and developing teams
- Demonstrated experience driving business change (internally or in client organizations)
- Experience working with clients in restaurant + retail industries (as vendor or otherwise) is a plus
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633