e-Commerce Analytics Specialist
¥6M - ¥7,500,000.00 / annum
February 24, 2019
Digital marketing and sales
Are you an expert in translating numbers into plain English?
Do you like to collecting every single piece of data in a consumer's journey?
Do you then love churning all these information into viable strategies?
If your answers are all yes, please apply now!
The e-Commerce Analytics Coordinator is responsible for quantifying the effect of future decisions to advise on possible outcomes before decisions are made and by recommending one or more courses of action.Essentially, he/she performs thorough online customer journeys and e-merchandising analysis across the company's digital touchpoints in Japan and builds actionable recommendations.
- Analyze and identify possible courses of action to maximize performance across multiple online customer journeys.
- Implement and maintain forecasting models to ensure accurate prescriptive analysis.
- Deliver reports and dashboards to monitor digital performance across e-channels.
- Web analytics advocacy
Your Skills & Experience:
- Proven experience to setup and to help develop a company to have a data-driven mindset.
- Experience in continuous data driven improvements and A/B testing.
- Understanding of web architecture and technologies
- Familiarity with web analytics tools
- Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics Premium, other web analytics tool
- Experience leveraging data visualization tools to turn analysis into readily accessible insights to be reported and understood (in the easiest way) by non-data personnel.
- (HTML, JS) is an asset
- Ambitious, passionate, problem solver, solution-provider, sales motivated, team player
- Excellent English and fluent Japanese preferred.
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633