End User Technology Manager
Location : Tokyo
Post Date : 22 June 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : AO35-BT
Job Classification : IT & Technology
Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
The End User Technology Manager will be responsible for overseeing daily operations of the End User Technology platforms. The role will include the regular evaluation of business strategy against technical capabilities, defining a matching global framework including strategic roadmaps and standards. This role will actively engage with project teams to pilot and roll out technology.
To be successful in the role, the candidate will possess not only deep expertise in End User Technology, but also superior relationship management skills.
- Lead hands on implementation efforts, deliverables, and governance for Asia Global Technology End User Technology Platforms including SCCM, WSUS, App-V, Symantec Endpoint Protection, and Check Point FDE.
- Manage and monitor software packages, software updates, advertisements, and collections within SCCM and WSUS for targeting deployments.
- Enforce endpoint security and 3rd party patch management/currency.
- Develop and maintain a thorough comprehension of standard desktop components, including all agents and policies for various Information Security and other management agents.
- Troubleshoot and provide support and governance for EUT supported services/agents such as SCCM, WSUS, SEP and FDE including client health issues.
- Provide vulnerability and/or custom SCCM and WSUS reports to management.
- Accountable for solving, providing technical oversight, and operational delivery of EUT services.
- Develop and communicate standards, reference architectures, technical documents and roadmaps across the organization.
- Evaluate vendor solutions and assist with the selection of products and technologies.
- Keep up with leading changes in technology and evaluate for impact on strategic roadmaps and applicability for adoption/obsolescence.
- Hold all of these same accountabilities for other technical domains as assigned.
Technology Specific Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience with SCCM, WSUS, App-V, SEP, Check Point FDE, Windows OS, MS Office, Active Directory and Group Policy
- Experience with security and 3rd party application patch management and currency.
- Experience with imaging and software packaging
- Experience with asset management tools and techniques
- Experience in monitoring operations and providing metrics
- Experience in anti-virus administration preferably Symantec Endpoint Protection
- Have a wide variety of expertise on PC application software
- Excellent writing skills to develop and maintain policies and procedures.
- Highly developed analysis and problem solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize and complete project tasks within required deadlines.
- University degree or equivalent IT experience.
- 5+ years progressive experience in a large, multinational organization; financial services or insurance industry experience preferred.
- Passionate about technology and eager to dive into new and emerging technologies.
- Highly effective influence, negotiation and collaboration skills with the ability to work across the global enterprise.
- Strong planning, organization, written and oral communication skills.
- The ability to present and explain technical information in a way that establishes rapport persuades others and gains understanding at all levels.
- Ability to quickly comprehend new technologies and assess the impact and potential value for the organization.
- Innovative problem solving skills with the ability to identify and resolve complex project issues.
- Able to balance tactical needs with strategic objectives.
- Flexible and adaptable when dealing with change, as well as a strong awareness and understanding of cultural diversity.
- Flexibility to accommodate global project schedules, which may include off-hours conference calls.
- Experience with standard architecture methodologies such as TOGAF
- Experience as a technical lead or architect
22F 1-1-3 Otemachi