¥10M - ¥16M / annum
March 12, 2019
Do you have a broad and technical expertise in ENTERPRISE ARCHITECTURE? Do you love interacting with customers to resolve complex technical issues (in Japanese & English)? Do you love working with the latest cutting edge technologies? If the answer is YES, click LIKE or contact me!
Our client is a rapidly expanding pre-IPO tech firm, which is transforming the way companies operate. Their cutting-edge technology in RPA, analytics and AI, is revolutionizing the digital workplace, and enabling their customers to achieve massive advancement in efficiency, quality and data-driven decision making for their business. With their customer base growing, the need has arisen for a talented enterprise architect to contribute to strengthen their post-sales support function. Reporting to an overseas global functional head and sitting between the Customer Success and Technical Support teams, you will be engaged in resolving complex technical scenarios. In addition, you will be supporting customers to optimize their RPA architecture from a scalability, stability, and resilience perspective. This role is perfect for someone with broad technical capability to engage in an interactive customer facing role, working with the latest cutting edge technologies.
More about the Role:
- Work with customers to perform architectural and process health checks of development, test, and or/production infrastructures.
- Identifying and documenting proposed optimizations and best practices to support maximum availability as well as scaling of the infrastructure.
- Ensure that customers are able to scale seamlessly and rapidly with minimal issues.
- Work on key complex critical issues on site at the customer location along with customer personnel and remote Support engineers to reproduce issues and gather data as needed.
- Coordinate or assist onsite/remote technical resources to work toward resolution of issues with major upgrades or implementations
More about the Successful Candidate:
- Strong English and Japanese verbal, written and presentation fluency required
- Strong experience evaluating, specifying, and troubleshooting large enterprise Windows Client/Server architectures including network components (firewalls, switches), load balancers, different data bases, and virtual environments.
- Ability to work well with a variety of customer roles and management levels (e.g. IT engineers, developers, IT managers and Business owners personnel), engaging with them at the appropriate technical level.
- Experience in management of large enterprise customers including of technical projects requiring coordination of various resources for successful outcomes.
- Smooth customer management capability.
- Experience in a Technology firm, consulting firm, or large scale companies with complex technical issues.
What’s On Offer:
- An awesome company leading the way in RPA/AI space with amazing products
- Cool office environment and experience massive growth
- Excellent career growth opportunities, as the company grows!
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633