ERP Project Manager
¥10800000 - 13200000 / annum
February 4, 2019
IT and technology
Fortune 500 is seeking for an excellent ERP Project Manager. The Project Manager role is to plan, design, develop, and launch efficient information systems and operations systems in support of core organizational functions. Using both business and technical skills, the project manager works directly with customers to identify business requirements with sufficient detail and clarity to allow technical solution proposal development. The project manager will apply proven communication, analytical and problem-solving skills to help identify, communicate and resolve systems issues in order to maximize the benefit of business applications systems investments. Additionally, the project manager works with the sales team to develop and close services projects and maintains customer relationships to ensure customer satisfaction and ease of on-going support.
- Coordinates project tasks with designated project team
- Directs the project according to schedules and budgets
- Help determine resource requirements
- Facilitates issue resolution and keeps the project moving within defined plan parameters
- Keeps the project plan current and communicates with upper management
- Provides strategic, expert advice and consultation on the design and implementation of effective administrative and business processes, that include process analysis, redesign, re-engineering, and organizational effectiveness
- Ensure completion of deliverable
- Adherence to timelines
- Track milestones and timelines across projects and institute necessary workflow, personnel and financial resource allocations
- Making alterations when necessary to meet expectations of clients
- Analyze and resolve issues that have the potential to jeopardize performance and/or ability to meet agreed upon deliverable
- Timely communication of project status to both clients and executive management
- BA or BS in Computer Science or related field, PMP Certification preferred
- Strong project management background, proven success in delivering projects on time, on budget and in scope
- 4+ years’ experience in information systems development or implementation with progressively more complex responsibilities and accountabilities.
- Successful track record of delivering on agreed-upon business objectives and performance on key metrics.
- Ability to effectively document business and technical designs
- Experience with ERP
- Communication Skills: Communicates well one-on-one, in small groups and public speaking. Keeps people informed. Writes clear, precise, well-organized documents using appropriate vocabulary, grammar and word usage.
- Analysis: Identifies significant problems and opportunities. Analyzes problems in depth. Determines root causes and offers appropriate solutions.
- Team Player: Reaches out to peers. Approachable.
- Judgment/Decision Making: Consistent logic, rationality and objectivity in decision making.
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
100-0004 +813 5219 6633