ERP Senior Project Manager/ ERPシニアプロジェクトマネージャー
Location : Tokyo
Post Date : 26 June 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 9212245-BT
Job Classification : Business Transformation
A great opportunity for a strong applications Project Manager to join a key project with a strategic client. Available for Tokyo or Osaka.
Our client is a European ERP solutions firm, with end-to-end solutions for a specialized industry. Through built-in CRM functionalities, this software helps their clients to maximize revenue potential through cutting edge technology using web and mobile.
As a Senior Project Manager, you will be expected to manage end-to-end customer engagement for the successful deployment of this ERP solution. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in ERP Project Management, having led SAP, Oracle or other complex projects. As Project Manager, you will be part of the regional Services team - a dynamic team, where motivation, creativity, openness and initiative are key.
Your Skill and Experience
- You will have demonstrated core PM competencies and a minimum of 10 years Project management experience.
- Your experience will include the management and demonstrated successful delivery of multi-strand, complex software implementations with streams including development (core software, web, reports & documents), data migration, testing, integration and business readiness. You will also understand successful strategies needed for project recovery and related client management.
- You will have a pragmatic approach that is focused on delivering a high-quality result, and able to adapt delivery to changes and challenges as they arise.
- You have excellent inter-personal skills including the ability to influence those in your team.
- You have the ability to pro-actively and effectively manage the client relationship and you engender respect across all levels of the business from the shop floor to 'C' level.
- You speak fluent (native level) Japanese and have strong business English.
What’s on Offer
- The company provides competitive compensation, generous benefits, and a professional, relaxed atmosphere with working flexibility
- An opportunity to engage with colleagues across the APAC region