ERP Senior Project Manager/ ERPシニアプロジェクトマネージャー
Location : Tokyo
Post Date : 13 June 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : AO32-BT
Job Classification : IT & Technology
As a Project Manager, you will be part of a global company, a dynamic team, where motivation, creativity, openness and initiative are key.
- You will have demonstrated core PM competencies and a minimum of 10 years Project management experience.
- Your experience will include the management and demonstrated successful delivery of multi-strand, complex software implementations with streams including development (core software, web, reports & documents), data migration, testing, integration and business readiness. You will also understand successful strategies needed for project recovery and related client management.
- You will have a pragmatic approach that is focused on delivering a high-quality result, and able to adapt delivery to changes and challenges as they arise.
- You have excellent inter-personal skills including the ability to influence those in your team.
- You have the ability to pro-actively and effectively manage the client relationship and you engender respect across all levels of the business from the shop floor to 'C' level.
- You speak fluent (native level) Japanese and have strong business English.
- You probably have experience in managing analyst/technical teams and exposure to software development and database concepts.
- You will have an understanding of Agile Implementation Methodologies and you may have already successfully led a software implementation using the Agile approach.
- An understanding of the auto industry and/or the leasing industry would be an advantage.
- It is expected that the successful candidate would have formal training in Project Management.
- Some experience working outside of Japan or for a multinational company is highly desirable