Expense Control –Assistant Manager
¥6M - 9M / annum
July 31, 2018
Banking and financial services
Position: Assistant Manager, Expenses Controlling
Finance team is working closely with business units to provide relevant and timely financial data, whilst providing guidance on improving reporting and related operation processes. If you are interested in working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, for a company that recognizes and rewards your creativity, initiative and contributions, please contact me Kristo.chan @ roberthalf.jp for more details.
- Reports to the Expense Control Manager.
- Responsible to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the organization’s expenses.
- Responsible for expense report preparation (for actual and plan) and perform expense allocation process
- Monitor expense accrual and prepare expense analysis report
- Collaborate with stakeholders, internal units and external vendors on ad-hoc financial analysis tasks
- Bachelor of Finance, Accounting or related disciplines
- CPA is a plus
- Expense management is a plus
- Strong in Excel and PowerPoint
- Negotiation skill is required
- Native Japanese, business English
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
Japan, Tokyo 100-0004 +813 5219 6633