Field Quality Engineer
¥6M - 10M / annum
21 December 2017
Are you captivated about tackling large-scale global projects with other high-skilled and efficient field quality engineers to help improve technology – especially, on Wifi, 3G/LTE data? My client is a global leading firm, and by being a part of the firm, you will be able to further not only your technological skills, but also be able to lead and advance your communication skills in improving team efficiency and teambuilding in order to deliver the most efficient technological resources to clients.
As a field quality engineer, you will have the opportunity to work not only as an individual contributor, but collaborate effectively in large-scale global projects, on Wi-Fi and 3G/LTE technologies. My client is a prestigious global leading firm, seeking creative thinkers who are capable of analysing issues, investigating and troubleshoot technical issues, and be able to report these.
- Collaborate with other field quality engineers to create and test case creations for new digital devices with a focus on Wi-Fi services and 3G/LTE technologies
- Investigate and troubleshoot technical issues and consult in order to engineer solutions. Be able to collect and analyze many different types of log files using various recording tools
- Provide good customer service, when customer complaints require engineering consultation
- Develop solutions and procedures, in order to improve team efficiency
- Travel to foreign countries as part of the job, and test for multiple days (Up to 50% travel is required)
- Provide and deliver detailed status reports
- B.S in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, It, or related field
- 3 years of experience in quality assurance/testing/technical support, or related activities
- Expert knowledge of wireless on Wi-Fi networks, and have intermediate solid knowledge on WAN and TCP/IP network data flow
- High level of communication skills – written and verbal in English – which will be required when leading meetings with internal and external participants