Finance Associate Director
¥8M - 10M / annum
August 28, 2018
Finance and accounting
An exceptional role awaits an Finance Associate Director with an outstanding track record of results. Our client is a company with an enviable reputation and a clear plan for sustainable long-term growth. As the primary point of contact for all financial issues, you will enjoy a diverse and exciting role that brings new challenges – and fresh opportunities to showcase your talents. This brilliant opportunity could be the chance you have been looking for to extend your skill set, work with some of the best in the business, and drive your career into the fast-track.
In this role you will report directly to the CFO.
You will also have the opportunity to lead your subordinates to manage customer invoices and report AR and WIP status in a timely manner. Prepare monthly / quarterly reports, prepare the monthly balance and related P&L reports, manage the forecasting / budgeting process. And assist in financial auditing for clients; collect auditable documents from other departments
Your Skills & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting is preferred;
• 3-5 years of experience, within advertising, media or marketing industries is preferred;
• Strong sense of responsibility and detail oriented;
• Open-minded, self-motivated and fast learner, that could work under pressure;
• Strong communication skills and good in time management;
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially in EXCEL and WORD
• Good command in spoken and written English and Japanese.
What’s on offer?
• A rare opportunity to be part of the growth journey of a leading company.
• Excellent career possibilities in a workplace where excellence and initiative are recognized and rewarded.
• The inspiration and support of a highly professional team comprised of some of the best in the business.
• A diverse role that allows you to harness existing skills and expand your skill set along the way.
• An employer that encourages work-life balance.