¥10,001,000.00 - ¥15M / annum
March 28, 2019
Finance and accounting
Our client is a highly regarded market leader enjoying significant year on year growth amid a culture of excellence and a dedication to work-life balance. Ongoing expansion has created an exciting opportunity to join the Group’s executive team as Finance Director, adding experience, process and commercial insights to this fast-growing business. This exceptional role is pivotal to the continued growth and success of the Company as it aims to achieve further expansion and grow market share - and it offers you a unique opening to build on your skills and experience.
As Finance Director you will be working as part of the executive team, reporting directly to the CEO. Your outstanding financial skills will bring accuracy and depth to forecasting, budgets, P&L and allow timely reporting to the global finance/subsidiary team. Your strength with numbers and time management will ensure the reliability and integrity of overall financial reporting, while your ability to inspire and lead will be instrumental in the development of your own team.
Your Skills & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance and CPA required.
• A minimum of 10+ year’s prior finance and accounting experience including time in an international company & setting.
• 3+ years of Finance department leadership and management experience.
• Demonstrated strong ability to use and navigate Microsoft Office software programs.
• Experience with ERP.
• Strong verbal and written skills with significant exposure to senior management.
• Ability to lead cross-functional teams and influence peers to accomplish objectives and achieve measurable results.
Your experience managing company finances within a rapid growth environment, and your enthusiasm to take ownership of deliverables while leading and motivating a team will make you invaluable to our client. Your familiarity with global reporting is desirable, and experience in an industrial work place will be advantageous (although not essential).
What’s on offer?
• A special opportunity for you to 'make your mark' in a rapidly growing company.
• Day to day engagement with highly commercial executives to boost your skill set.
• The enjoyment of an exciting corporate culture – one that rewards results and inspires initiative.
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633