¥18M - ¥18M / annum
April 5, 2019
Finance and accounting
Exciting Finance Director role at global well-known media company for their newly established office in Japan.
Our client is a market leader with global brand and growing business. With several big client projects and also strong business pipeline, our client decided to establish their office in Japan and currently looking for Finance Director to achieve further expansion and grow market share.
As Finance Director, you will be working as part of the executive team, reporting directly to Japan GM and regional CFO. As first member of the finance team, will build finance and accounting function including hiring your team members. Your outstanding financial skills will bring accuracy and depth to forecasting, budgets, P&L and allow timely reporting to the global finance/subsidiary team. Your strength with numbers and time management will ensure the reliability and integrity of overall financial reporting, while your ability to inspire and lead will be instrumental in the development of your own team.
Your Skills & Experience
• Experience working in small to mid-size companies with hands on skills. As this is in start-up phase in Japan, you will be open for ad-hoc tasks and be proactive.
• Good leadership is needed to hire and develop team members.
• The eye for business to provide recommendations to improve financial performance and seize opportunities.
Your experience managing company finances within growth environment, and your enthusiasm to take ownership of deliverables while leading and motivating a team will make you invaluable to our client. Your familiarity with global reporting (US GAAP) is desirable, and experience in consumer industrial work place will be advantageous (although not essential).
What’s on offer?
• A special opportunity for you to 'make your mark' in a global growing company.
• Day to day engagement with highly commercial executives to boost your skill set.
• The enjoyment of an exciting corporate culture – one that rewards results and inspires initiative.
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633