¥7M - ¥7M / annum
March 28, 2019
Finance and accounting
FP&A position opening in a US company! Click and apply now.
This is an independent energy company that is based in the US. They have already expanded their operations in Canada, Australia and now Japan!
This dynamic role will see you assisting in financial activities for day-to-day financial operations. You will play a key role in supporting credit facility report preparation and presentation. The role will also see you assisting in journal entries, month-end closing, GL maintenance and AR and cash, as necessary.
Your Skills & Experience
• Minimum 3 years of experience in Accounting/Finance;
• Nissho Boki preferred;
• Strong MS Excel expertise;
• Bilingual in Japanese and English;
• Effective team player.
You are a team player, but also capable of working independently and making decisions accordingly. Great attention to detail and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. You are energized and motivated to be in the same team as new joiners, aiming for the same goal!
What’s on offer?
• Company has already established a great network with Japanese government agencies for their business operations in Japan;
• Great chance to gain unique start up experience;
• Be part of a key decision maker and help grow the business;
• Exciting startup phase culture!
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633