¥7500000 - 7500000 / annum
June 14, 2018
Finance and accounting
Our global marketing agency client is looking for a Finance Manager to join a fast-growing company. This is a no.1 position within the Finance team and you will be working closely with the main stakeholders of the organization.
• Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff.
• Advise on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take.
• Maintain the financial health of the organization.
• Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
• Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances.
• Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
• Manage the preparation of the company’s budget.
• Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
What’s on offer?
• An exciting opportunity to extend your ability and your skill set across a diverse and challenging role.
• The chance to partner with senior executives on strategic deep dives and develop financial models and insights to inspire strategic resource allocation and business growth.
• A work environment where your contribution will be valued and rewarded.