¥12M - ¥14M / annum
September 5, 2019
Finance and accounting
Be a finance leader with a European luxury fashion brand in Japan and work in one of the most glamorous part of Tokyo! Great compensation and a rare opportunity!
Our Client is a worldwide luxury group that is growing in Japan. Being in business for many years and counting, you will not have missed this brand in stores!
This dynamic role will see you managing and reviewing all finance and accounting tasks. You will be acting as the company financial advisor to lead and guide all team members to complete financial control, closing and reporting requirement. This is a all rounder role with more focus on FP&A responsibilities
Your Skills & Experience
• Minimum 8 years’ experience
• Demonstrated practical application of IFRS accounting standard
• Experienced in ERP accounting systems such as SAP
• Proficiency in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Bilingual in Japanese and English
A leader by nature and an excellent communicator, you have the passion to drive continuous improvement. You are a strong team player and can work with both local and international teams
What’s on offer?
• A rare opportunity to be part of the growth journey of a leading company
• Work in one of the most glamorous part of Tokyo city
• Great compensation
• International working experience!
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633