¥10M - 10M / annum
March 28, 2019
Finance and accounting
Are you looking for an opportunity to progress your career as a Finance Manager in a role that will challenge and energise you? If that sounds familiar, we want to hear from you. Our client is passionate about career progression and training and development, and offer solid opportunities to advance within the organisation. Join some of the brightest, most capable people in the industry to achieve success and make the kind of contribution that matters to you.
As Finance Manager you will be responsible for ensuring the accuracy, reliability and integrity of the company’s results. Draw on your hardworking experience to implement continuous improvement in internal controls, and ensure compliance with generally accepted accounting principles and company policies and procedures. You will oversee the efficient working of A/P and A/R functions, and managing tax resourcing in collaboration with third party tax consultants. Let your leadership skills shine as you coach, mentor and recruit for your highly talented team.
Your Skills & Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
• 5+ years accounting and/or finance experience
• Accounting certification preferred
• Strong knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles
• Ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities
You have developed an ambitious track record to date and now you are ready to extend your skill set and take your career to the next level. You have a passion for continuous improvement, and have the creative flair to suggest innovations and improvements to underpin business growth. Your knowledge of compliance requirements is outstanding, and you combine this with impressive technical skills to ensure prompt, accurate reporting and outstanding financial management in a fast-paced environment.
What’s on offer?
• An extraordinary opportunity to share in the growth of a dynamic business
• The chance to expand your skill set through ongoing projects and formal professional development
• A fast-paced workplace that will energise and inspire you
• The support of a committed and motivated team comprising some of the best in the business
• An employer who fosters work-life balance
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633