¥10M - 10M / annum
April 4, 2019
Finance and accounting
Help spread fun and enjoyment throughout the world by joining this rapidly growing IT/Entertainment startup!
Our client is an entertainment company founded in Japan that has large business lines focused on the production of video games for mobile phones and tablets. They have a nice niche in social games and applications that bring players together in enjoyable experiences. They also offer services that include the Live Experience business by providing outdoor tours and special events in Japan.
• Monthly and yearly closing
• Japanese Tax Calculation
• Preparation of disclosure documents
• Coordination with Auditors, Tax firms and Banks
• Budgeting and Forecasting for different business units
• Cash flow management
Your Skills & Experience
• Degree in Finance, Commerce, Business or related field
• CPA, CTA, CIA preferred
• At least 3 years of experience as an Accounting/Finance Manager required
• Excellent communication skills in Japanese – fluent in both written and verbal required
• Impressive problem solving and analytical skills
• Able to think strategically and operate effectively with management
The company culture is unique in that they want all their customers and employees to feel excited. The company’s mission is to spread fun and enjoyment throughout the world in as many ways as possible. The company nurtures and promotes many young individuals who fall in love with this mission.
What’s on offer?
• Fun, flexible, and exciting company culture
• Barista (Coffee artist) in the office
• Young and energetic teams
• Rapidly growing company that is cash rich
• Numerous new business lines growing
• Multiple acquisitions of new subsidiaries
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633