Finance Operations Manager
¥8M - 10M / annum
October 14, 2018
Finance and accounting
Our client is a marketing and advertising company which is part of a big Group which is a global leader in marketing communications. In Japan their main clients are large food company and consumer goods company and other well-known brand names.
The finance operations manager is responsible for the overall management of the agency’s financial operations. Responsibilities include management of the billing and payables function, client reconciliations, month end close, compliance and internal controls and financial reporting.
Your Skills & Experience
• Good verbal and written communication skills in both English and Japanese
• Ability to handle multiple assignments/projects
• Proficient in MS Excel
• Minimum 10 years related accounting experience
• Advertising Agency experience is not mandatory but preferred
• BCC / Hyperion a plus
• B.S. or B.A. in Accounting or Finance
What’s on offer?
• Stable company with strong clients globally
• First year is 30 days holidays
• Work closely with expat CFO
• June – Sept summer program finish work at 3PM every Friday
• Casual clothing working environment and trendy office space
• Unique and open-minded culture. Always open to new ideas
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
Japan, Tokyo 100-0004 +813 5219 6633