¥5M - 7M / annum
August 21, 2018
Finance and accounting
Our client is an international entertainment company that covers foreign movies and focuses on the local Japanese movie industry as well.
The role is a staff-level position responsible for performing various financial planning and analysis related tasks that include data compilation/input/verification, performing budgeting and forecasting exercise and reporting, providing financial analysis, and coordinating with business operation teams for financial matters. The position works closely with other members of Financial Planning & Analysis and interacts with various business team members.
It is an entry position for a Junior / Intermediate level financial analysist with a potential future growth margin as the organization is keen to develop a strong future successor pool for various manager / supervisor positions.
Your Skills & Experience
• BA/BS degree or equivalent required, majored in related fields (business/economics/accounting) is plus
• English - Business level (proficient in written English and basic skill in conversational skill)
• Strong analytical and data management skills
• PC skills: Strong Excel skill with Macro proficiency is ideal, experience in SAP or similar ERP systems, ESSBASE and PowerPoint is a plus
• Accounting knowledge (2nd grade of Japanese bookkeeping certificate is a plus)
• Minimum 5 years work experience required (Minimum 3years FP&A experience)
You have strong interpersonal communication skills and you are a quick learner. You are proactive and manage to work in a team. You are organized and capable for effective time management. You pay attention to detail especially when working with programs such as Excel. You are open to new ideas and processes and you can adapt quickly.
What’s on offer?
• Great chance to be in the entertainment industry
• Work in a strong finance team and report to the FD
• Flex time 11-3 core hours
• 20 days holiday
• Good work life balance
• Future career growth