¥7M - ¥10M / annum
April 15, 2019
Finance and accounting
Our client – liquor sales company is looking for a Financial Analyst to join their fast-growing company. More than a job, this role is the opportunity you have been looking for to take your career to the next level. Collaborating with a hardworking and high energy team, you will act as a key business partner in areas such as forecasting, performance reporting, and expense management in a workplace where excellence is recognised and rewarded. In finance team, there are total of 5 staff.
Here is a role that lets you showcase your impressive track record in financial planning and analysis. You will conduct modelling on various financial products as well as reporting, analyses and forecast performance in conjunction with global and regional financial project. Your exceptional interpersonal skills will shine as you collaborate with a range of business partners, condensing complex initiatives into straightforward concepts. Additional duties include advising management on the allocation of resources to best accomplish objectives and preparing reports for executive teams.
Your Skills & Experience
• Degree in Commerce, Business, Finance or related field.
• Outstanding experience spanning minimum 5 years in accounting/finance role.
• Problem solving experience through statistical analysis or with large data sets such as in derivatives, structured finance or business analytics.
• Strong Microsoft Excel and computer skills.
• High level of proficiency in Excel/SAP/Cognos TM1
• Able to build and deliver effective presentations to audiences with wide-ranging backgrounds.
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
• Fluent Japanese (JLPT N1) and business English
You have a strong combination of technical skills and the business insights to provide creative yet effective solutions to complex challenges. A natural leader, you are able to lead, motivate and inspire a hardworking team, and your exceptional communication skills allow you to condense complex ideas into concepts readily understood by colleagues without a financial background. A numbers person at heart, you have tremendous enthusiasm for data analysis, econometric modelling and statistical analysis, and you combine this with a creative flair and commercial know-how that allows you to see challenges from a fresh perspective and deliver innovative, workable solutions.
What’s on offer?
• An exciting opportunity to extend your ability and your skill set across a diverse and challenging role.
• The chance to partner with senior executives on strategic deep dives and develop financial models and insights to inspire strategic resource allocation and business growth.
• The encouragement and support of an energetic and highly professional team.
• A fast-paced workplace where no two days are ever the same.
• A work environment where your contribution will be valued and rewarded.
• An employer committed to work-life balance.
• Flex time and no core hours
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633