¥5M - ¥6M / annum
March 28, 2019
Finance and accounting
Our client is looking for finance professionals with high communication and problem solving skills who want to develop their Financial Analysis skills!
Our client is a world-famous automotive brand that provides high-quality automobiles. They have a network of more than 290 outlets in Japan and are the leading brand providing foreign cars to Japanese customers
The Finance & Controlling division has a mission to drive the business by working closely with Business and providing long term strategy for further growth of the company in Japan.
You will work on General and Administrative, Marketing and Investment cost controlling in order to support all Business Units from financial aspects to maximize return on investment. You will also be coordinating Internal Control System and Quality Management System in order to make sure internal processes are properly designed and are working properly to minimize fraud risk
Your Skills & Experience
• Degree in Finance, Commerce, Business or related field required
• Minimum 2 years of experience in Financial Analysis/controlling required
• Experience in data management and data analysis required
• Good communication and interpersonal skills to communicate with all business units required
• Fluent Japanese and business English required
What’s on offer?
• World famous luxury car company
• Good work life balance
• Flex-time with no core time
• Work-from-home policy
• Possible to move to a different subsidiary within the Group company
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633