¥4M - 7M / annum
May 16, 2019
Finance and accounting
Our client is looking for finance professionals with FINANCIAL PLANNING AND ANALYSIS OR BUSINESS PLANNING experience to join their Finance team!
Our client imports and distributes high-end European cars, racing products as well as organizes various motor events in Japan. For one of their brands, they have been nominated the number 1 dealership for several years and is also heavily invested by a major US-based automotive company. They are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst who wants to step up to an Assistant Manager level in the near future.
• Budget preparation for annual budgeting and forecasting
• Strategic planning
• Invest relations related tasks
• Create various reports using ERP system
Your Skills & Experience
• Minimum 5 years of financial planning and analysis or business planning experience required
• Boki certificate or basic accounting knowledge required
• Experience working in a small to mid-size company preferred
• Fluent Japanese, business English required
• ERP user experience required
• Strong interpersonal skills to communicate with other business units and with shareholders overseas required
What’s on offer?
• Opportunity to work in a growing business
• Stable work environment with Work Life Balance
• Opportunity to use English at work
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633