¥12M - 15M / annum
October 12, 2018
Finance and accounting
Our client is a leading tourism shopping tax refund company working with major luxury brands and departmental stores in Japan.
The Financial Controller will have full financial responsibility and oversight over a rapidly growing business. Apart from ensuring timely, accurate and relevant statutory & management reporting, the Financial Controller will partner with all members of the Japan management team to provide insightful input and analyses into all critical areas of the business.
Your Skills & Experience
• Minimum 5 years post graduate audit and accounting experience
• Minimum 5-7 years of experience in industry where you have developed and managed an entire Finance function including its support systems
• Undergraduate or master’s degree in Finance and Accounting or Economics
• A fast learner who can identify improvement opportunities across the organization and convince all stakeholders of related merits
• Hands-on experience managing change and implementing new business processes
What’s on offer?
• Career development
• International environment, you will work closely with many foreign stakeholders
• Business in Japan is growing with double digit growth
• Overseas travel
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
Japan, Tokyo 100-0004 +813 5219 6633