¥13M - ¥13M / annum
April 4, 2019
Finance and accounting
Exciting Finance Business Partnership role at global leading technology company.
Our client is global leader in technology product & services and looking for an exceptional Finance Business Partner to join a fast-growing company. Collaborating with a talented and high energy team, you will act as a key business partner in areas such as forecasting, performance reporting, and expense management in a workplace where excellence is recognised and rewarded.
Here is a role that lets you showcase your impressive track record in financial planning and analysis. You will conduct modelling on various financial products as well as measure, analyse and forecast performance in conjunction with operating plans.
Your Skills & Experience
• Degree in Commerce, Business, Finance or related field.
• Outstanding experience spanning 2-5 years in a highly quantitative role.
• Strong Microsoft Excel and computer skills.
• Able to build and deliver effective presentations to audiences with wide-ranging backgrounds.
• Bilingual skills in Japanese and English.
What’s on offer?
• The chance to partner with senior executives on strategic deep dives and develop financial models and insights to inspire strategic resource allocation and business growth.
• The inspiration and support of an energetic and highly professional team.
• A fast-paced workplace where no two days are ever the same.
• A work environment where your contribution will be valued and rewarded.
• An employer committed to work-life balance.
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633