¥13M - ¥17M / annum
April 11, 2019
Finance and accounting
Our client is globally known leader in the manufacturing and production industry. The company has a strong market reputation and has been in Japan Market for more than 20 years. The company is performing very well and is still seeing consistent growth and obtaining more market share.
This role will be Head of Finance for the Japan entity.
As Head of Finance you will be responsible for the overall finance functions. This role will require strong business partnership skills and will be a key person to help drive the Japan business. Some of the main responsibilities will include:
• Provide decision making and business support to the Japan Country Manager and act as his/her business partner, providing ideas and suggestions to achieve the business goals for the region.
• Support the business strategy by ensuring the provision of financial & business analysis and acting as a key business partner to the leadership team.
• Support Country General Manager on annual planning exercise; compile, own and submit annual financial budget and monthly financial forecasts.
• Leading and supervising local accounting processes in relation to the preparation of financial statements, and ensure compliance with local tax and statutory regulations.
• Leading and supervising Customer Service & Logistics function and processes including
procurement planning and material management.
Your Skills & Experience
• Proven experiences in driving financial results (revenue, costs , margins and OP) in a business of $10 - $40 M size
• Strong business understanding and acumen
• Strong knowledge of Internal Control procedures
• Excellent knowledge and practical understanding of applicable US GAAP
• Excellent knowledge of local Japan statutory reporting requirements
• Proficiency in English and Japanese, with strong written and oral communication skills
• Independent and strong sense of integrity
• Can successfully deliver results while quickly adapting to changing priorities and unforeseen challenges
What’s on offer?
• Be a key decision maker for the Japan entity
• Be part of a globally known company that is consistently growing
• Work closely with Senior Management and other senior executives in the region
• Future career path and chance to rotate overseas
• Good work life balance and international working environment
Education and Experience
• Local financial accounting degree – college or university level preferred.
• CPA certification or international equivalency preferred
• Financial Controllership or assistant-to, preferably in an international environment
• US GAAP experience
• Highly computer literate with prior Hyperion knowledge a plus
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633