Financial Systems Analyst
Have an account? Sign In
¥7M - ¥11M / annum
August 25, 2019
IT and technology
- Accounting / Finance / Purchasing system management: Mainly support and maintenance of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations.
- System setting / master data management.
- Help in customizing the ERP as per Japan requirements by working closely with the ERP team in US.
- User support
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or Accounting with related experience in the other.
- Over 3 years' experience in administering enterprise level financial systems such as SAP or Oracle. Or accounting role that involved technical administration of an enterprise financial system. Experience with Microsoft AX or Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations highly preferred.
- Ability to synthesize and organize large amounts of data. Must have detailed knowledge of how systems function to include abilities to handle large sets of data and execute basic scripts and batch jobs as part of core job function.
- Ability to follow and create highly complex processes for managing complex financial systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (both Japanese & English) with an ability to express ideas effectively through data or presentation.
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment where teamwork and independent work ethic are essential.
- Ability to organize time well and set proper priorities.
- Advanced knowledge of spreadsheets and presentation software such as MSFT Power Point.
- Passion for renewable energy to contribute to Pattern and GPI to transition the world to renewable energy.
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633