Fintech Business Development Manager
March 12, 2019
A global fintech firm is looking for a Business Development Manager here in Tokyo. With global operations across 30+ countries, Japan is the big growth market and the need has arisen to hire 3 Business Development Managers to further ramp up the business. Their unique technology and industry experience is designed to save their customers millions of dollars in cross-border transactions. Though no experience is such sector is required, this does required a sophisticated consulting sales approach, understanding the business needs of finance & procurement departments. This is a unique opportunity to jump into a business in the “start up” phase, backed by an excellent technology with proven success in different markets. The role reports to a global head of business development overseas, and has the possibility to step up to a Country Manager in the future.
More about the Role:
- Sales of innovative technology platform & service to Japan-headquartered Fortune 500, large enterprises & SMEs
- Growing new business and channel partners (e.g. consulting firms, accounting firms etc)
- Potential to grow and develop a team
- Work with internal teams (technology, operations etc) to deliver capability to client
More about the Successful Candidate:
- Great attitude, High energy, entrepreneurial, dynamic, self-starter and driven individual.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fluent in English and Japanese.
- Previous business development/sales experience preferred (any product/service is fine)
- 10 – 20 years working experience
What’s On Offer:
- An awesome company with flat organisation and meritocratic culture
- High performance-driven compensation scheme (no limit on bonus potential)
- Opportunity to join a company in fast-growth phase and become a leader in the business
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633