¥12M - ¥15M / annum
September 5, 2019
Finance and accounting
Want to step up in your FP&A career and work with the best of the best in the region of a large global company? Assume a true business partnership role in an international working environment!
Our client is a large global medical company that serves to improve processes in healthcare services worldwide. You will be part of a very well-known company that helps people to improve their lives
This regional role will see you supporting, interpreting and forecasting trends, projections and financial statements. It will cover logistics functions in the APAC region and will be directly reporting to the Global and Regional Finance head. You will also be required to conduct financial reviews with business partners for achieving financial goals and performance
Your Skills & Experience
• Minimum of 5 years accounting/financial planning and analysis experience
• Proficiency with Excel (e.g. Pivot table), Word, and PowerPoint; strong experience with SAP, ERP and Hyperion Planning is preferred
• Great communication skills
• Adaptable to changes and new environment
You are a self-motivated and proactive individual with accuracy and attention to details. You love learning new skills and take initiative to efficiency and process improvement. You will also be able to articulate and present results to business partners in a manner that is suited for your audience. Finally, you have a strong analytical and great critical thinking skills!
What’s on offer?
• Great work life balance
• Work with very talented and high caliber finance professionals
• Communicate mainly in English
• True business partnership role with senior leadership in Japan and APAC!
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633