¥8M - 8M / annum
April 11, 2019
Finance and accounting
Ready to grow your career at strategic finance role and be true business partner? This is a great opportunity at Japanese luxury consumer company with strong brand. Even you are doing only accounting role, our client is happy to teach you and hire as FP&A Manager.
Our client is looking for young talents with analytical skills to join a fast-growing company. More than a job, this brilliant role is the opportunity you have been looking for to take your career to the next level. Collaborating with a talented and high energy team, you will act as a key business partner in areas such as forecasting, performance reporting, and project management in a workplace where excellence is recognised and rewarded.
Reporting to Finance and Accounting Head, you will conduct modelling on various financial products as well as measure, analyse and forecast performance in conjunction with operating plans and help with ERP implementation project.
Your Skills & Experience
• Outstanding experience spanning 2-5 years in a highly quantitative role.
• Strong Microsoft Excel and computer skills.
• Able to build and deliver effective presentations to audiences with wide-ranging backgrounds.
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
What’s on offer?
• An exciting opportunity to extend your ability and your skill set across a diverse and challenging role.
• Internal and international mobility – moving across divisions and countries.
• A work environment where your contribution will be valued and rewarded.
• An employer committed to work-life balance.
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633