March 13, 2019
IT and technology
As a Front-end Engineer, you would be responsible for design and development of new web product features. You will have a significant influence on our overall strategy by helping define these product features, drive the system architecture, and spearhead the best practices that enable a quality product.
The ideal candidate is passionate about building low latency, high quality and scalable web experiences. Creating reliable, scalable, and high-performance products require exceptional technical expertise, a sound understanding of the fundamentals of Computer Science, web technologies and practical experience building customer facing web products.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical field
- 3+ years experience in web software development
- Expertise with browser tuning and optimisation techniques/tools
- Solid understanding of Computer Science fundamentals like object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem-solving, and complexity analysis
- Demonstrated leadership abilities in an engineering environment in driving operational excellence and best practices.
- Master degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical field
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Experienced in web security, SEO, accessibility and internationalisation
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive.
- Excellent communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
English- working proficiency
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633