Front-end web developer
¥6M - 9M / annum
March 15, 2019
IT and technology
Front-end web developer
An exciting role has come up for front end web developing applications for API gateway services and being a creative thinker on the web application for this major Tokyo Headquartered company. As a front-end developer ,you will be in charge of development of web applications connected with the backend API server. You will be responsible for Developing new applications, design, implement features and functionality and also Design, code, and debug the system - you’ll own your feature work end-to-end by providing day-to-day support for their technology needs. The ideal candidate should come from a fast-tech environment, where creativity plays a key role in developing functionalities to deliver the best web application services to a wide range of smartphone users all over the world.
More about the Role:
- Understand current functioning API server
- Develop applications mainly using React.js
- Enhance existing web application based on design documents provided
- Modify existing software to fix existing bugs and make other improvements
- Communicate well with onsite and offshore teams
More about the Successful Candidate:
- Especially experienced users of React.js or jquery angular.js
- * 3 years or more programming development experience
- * 1 year or more Javscript development experience (including Ajax)
- * Japanese (Native level) + English (reading / writing level) or English (Native level) + Japanese (reading / writing level)
- (Having one of them at the native language level and having either one at the reading / writing level)
- * Instructions for architectural design for members
- * Development experience with React.js or jQuery, Angular.js
- * React native experience or iOS / Android development experience
- Bachelor/Master degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related fields
- Application designing using Spring/Java Design patterns
- Application development connecting to a database such as MySQL
- Web-based applications development with either Websphere Application Server or Tomcat
- Interpersonal and communication skills to ease communication within the diversified team
- Highly motivated to make proactive contributions to the team outside of the work explicitly asked"
- Groovy programming
Good to have:
# What’s On Offer
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, transparent and ego-free culture where your talent is valued over a role title.(no micro management)
- Exposure to the latest data analytics and machine-learning technologies.
- Work/Life Balance: we honor great work and producing great deliverables. Not sitting in the office all day and night.
- Opportunities: variety, innovation and unique challenges, where you can learn something new every day.
- Fluent English and Japanese
- Exciting opportunity not to be missed!
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633