Frontend Developer in Tokyo Japan
July 23, 2018
IT and technology
A global company is seeking a frontend developer with expertise in responsive web technologies. The successful candidate will be responsible for end-to-end development of individual modules within the application which would involve interaction with the business and system analysts to understand requirements followed by design, development and unit testing of the software.
- Assume execution responsibility of projects
- Understand business requirements through direct interaction with users and define scope of work
- Procedural development responsive web design
- Ensure that work is completed to a sufficient level of quality
- Works under minimal supervision to meet goals set by management
- 3 years experience in web development using HTML and CSS
- Experience using version control such as Git
- Experience in using CSS, JS, HTML preprocessors such as SASS, SCSS, TypeScript, CoffeeScript, HAML and SLIM.
- Knows how to code with responsive design