Frontend Engineer - Webmaster
¥5M - ¥12M / annum
November 7, 2019
IT and technology
Our client is a Japanese Fintech company. They have over 100 employees now, a number of these employees are non-Japanese. The culture is very laid back, and this is reported as a fun place to work with new technologies.
The dress code is casual, and people love to work here. The fact the employee turnover rate is around 15% highlights how great of a place this is to work! The company has raised over $75 million in funding to date, financially they are very stable.
Below you can see the requirements and responsibilities needed to be a successful Frontend Engineer / Webmaster at this company.
- Main responsibility: Continually update and improve our company website through SEO and updating content
- Secondary responsibility: Analyze website performance (Google Analytics)
- Experience with HTML, CSS, and SASS
- Knowledge of ES6, React.js, Redux, and Webpack
- Experienced with implementing responsive design
- Frontend engineering experience
- Japanese: High Business or Native Level
- English: Basic Level
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633