FRONTEND WEB DEVELOPER
¥6M - 9M / annum
September 26, 2018
IT and technology
Web Developer (front -end)
An exciting role has come up for developing applications for IT services and being a creative thinker on the web development platform for this major US Headquartered company. As the web developer of IT application services, you will work closely with business , data science and design teams to create innovative applications on the agile platform. You will be responsible for Developing new applications, design, implement features and functionality and also Design, code, and debug the web application - you’ll own your feature work end-to-end by providing day-to-day support for their technology needs. The ideal candidate should come from a fast-tech environment, where creativity plays a key role in helping customers fix their devices as early as possible with an accuracy of commitment.
More about the Role:
- Design and build new pages, applications and sites
- Build templates for digital contents
- Improve user experience
- Write in clean, logical, well-commented code that can be reviewed by peers.
- Create unit tests, increase coverage and Integration/Functional tests
- Communicate effectively and respectfully with team members on contents development needs.
- Experience using version control systems particularly Git
- Experience in using CSS, JS, HTML preprocessors such as SASS, SCSS, TypeScript, CoffeeScript, HAML and SLIM.
- Familiarity with Testing/Debugging tools. Should be able to setup, create, and maintain unit tests and integration/functional tests.
More about the Successful Candidate:
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, transparent and ego-free culture where your talent is valued over a role title.
- Has experience working with Gulp or Grunt or other tools for task automations
- Experience in full-stack developments,Amazon AWS,Agile process(SCRUM)
- Work/Life Balance: we honor great work and producing great deliverables. Not sitting in the office all day and night.
- Opportunities: variety, innovation and unique challenges, where you can learn something new every day.
- Fluent English, Japanese is basic level.
What’s On Offer
- Opportunity to work in a Fast growing, multi-cultural, international team coming from various parts of the globe.
- No micro management
- Work and try hands-on new technology.
- Be your own boss! Hurry!
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
100-0004 +813 5219 6633