¥6M - 9M / annum
August 16, 2018
Finance and accounting
Our client is a manufacturer of outdoor power products including chainsaws, trimmer, cultivators, garden tractors, and mowers. They’ve been in the business for more than 3 centuries.
As a GL Manager, you'll be responsible for month end close activities including but not limited to: preparation of revenue schedules, journal entries, account analysis and reconciliations of all revenue and expense related accounts.
Your Skills & Experience
• At least, 3 years’ experience working in a fast-growing environment
• Strong problem-solving skills, ability to develop, organize and complete projects, passion for continuous process improvements
• Experience with Payroll
• Experience with Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and cash management
• Strong leader and mentor to team
• Ability to communicate with various levels of management
• Decision-making, problem-solving, and analytical skills
What’s on offer?
• Great Work/Life Balance
• Work from home
• Benefits for car transportation