Global Creative Marketing
¥15M / annum
March 27, 2019
Digital marketing and sales
Our client is a rapidly expanding Global Entertainment company who is looking for someone to manage their global push on original content, to develop authentic campaigns in order to reach regions and connect with local audiences throughout the world. The role itself is very strategic and needs someone who lives and breathes Digital Marketing.
More about the Role:
- Play a key role in building strategy and creative campaigns
- Partner closely with regional marketing teams to push connect with local audiences
- Write creative briefs to guide the global creative process and align internal marketing teams on goals and overall strategies
- Project management of campaign cross-functional initiatives
- Collaborate with our world class product/engineering team to integrate marketing campaigns within the member product experience
More about the Successful Candidate:
- You have a proven track record of building impactful, world-class 360 creative campaigns that connect with audiences and break through the cultural zeitgeist.
- You are a natural leader with an ability to build strategic foundations, conceptualize campaign approaches and articulate creative ideas that people rally around.
- You thrive in a fast-paced and collaborative environment, possess a high level of emotional IQ and intellectual curiosity, and demonstrate strong judgment and decision making skills in the face of ambiguity.
- You are passionate and curious about all aspects of digital marketing + innovation, and strive to create impactful and effective visual storytelling on mobile, paid social, and all other mediums/platforms.
- You love TV and film content and have deep knowledge of the industry and media trends both in Japan and globally.
- 5 years of experience building strategic and creative consumer marketing campaigns
- Fluent in English and Japanese
- Native understanding of Digital Advertising
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633