Head of Brand Merchandising
January 28, 2019
Digital marketing and sales
Our client is global corporation that is one of the world’s largest intimate apparel companies! With a presence in over 120 countries, the company boasts of having one of the most flexible cultures around.
More about the Role:
- Implement and drive the Japanese Strategic Brand Plan and Process which continuously provides opportunities and sources of growth , and delivers against the Corporate and Business Unit KPI’s and Targets
- Deliver a world class Brand Merchandising Organisation Team structure which effectively stimulates the wider organisation to follow a Brand Led Culture and consistently focuses upon clear Roles and Responsibilities, aligning all Areas of the Value Chain.
- Implement and lead Brand Merchandising Range Plan and Flow, strongly influencing the Financial Planning through KPIs: set the targets and ensure the outcomes (ie. Volumes, Revenues, Average Selling Price, Gross Margin, etc.)
- Partner and collaborate with Key Functions - Design, Product Development, and Supply Chain - to ensure that we are consistently delivering against the Service Leader Corporate proposition via efficient processes, reduced time to market and engaging and inspiring shopping experiences linked across all channels for our consumers.
More about the Successful Candidate:
- Strategic thinking and commercial minds
- Exceptional consumer and competitor understanding
- Organization and Team leader experience (ie. proven ability to lead complex and multi functional teams)
- High drive + result orientated (ie. strong financial acumen and focus upon KPI setting)
- Native Japanese and Business English
- 5 years+ Senior Strategic Merchandising Management in Brand Led Organizations
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633