Infrastructure & operation lead
¥6M - 7M / annum
13 October 2017
- Support manager to implement projects and tasks as IT infrastructure technician and applying the best practices of IT technical solution.
- Define requirements, select the best fitting technologies, determine resources needed, attend pre-sales meetings and make project proposals to manager.
- Lead project teams in designing and implementing highly complex IT projects, including network, system, and IT devices implement projects etc.
- Produce industry quality project documentation as required.
- Be responsible for user, people, and vendor management working with manager.
- Project plan to delivery, and have successful completion of projects.
- Project management experience as a leader or sub-leader.
Technical experience and skills:
- 5+ years of hands-on experience managing small to large scale IT infrastructure projects in complex environments.
- 5+ years’ experience in designing and deploying Server infrastructure, Windows, Linux.
- Strong knowledge of PC Hardware and OS, both Windows (7/10) and Macintosh.
- 5+ years’ experience in designing and deploying networking infrastructures built on e.g. Cisco frameworks.
- CCNP R+S or equivalent with experience in designing and maintaining small to large sized networks
- CCNP Sec or equivalent with experience of implementing and modifying a variety of firewall/IPS devices such as Sonicwall, SSG, ASA, Fortigate.
- Strong knowledge of layer 2, layer 3, and routing protocols including TCP/IP, VoIP, Spanning Tree, VLAN, OSPF, EIGRP, BGP etc.
- Expert in the implementing LAN/WAN solutions from definition of business requirements, and creation of high level conceptual and functional designs, through to hands on implementation.
- Experience working with the networking infrastructure expected to be found in top-tier Enterprise Data Centers: from rack/structured cabling and internal LAN design to Internet services.
- Experience with IT security system implementation and management.